Catch up

Catch up


I am sorry that I have not been reviewing and posting for so long.  I recently took on a full-time job and have found myself with very little spare time and desire to look at a computer screen when I get home.  This however does not mean that I have stopped eating out.  It took an email from someone in Hertford today to make me sit up and stop being lazy and to make a decision that I will start writing and reviewing again.

“Hello

I came across your blog whilst looking at Hertford restaurant reviews in Tripadvisor and have found it very helpful and informative. On the strength of your reviews I'm planning to visit both the Raj and Loch Fyne soon. Something that is worrying me, and this is my reason for writing, is that you seem to have stopped reviewing restaurants. Please don't give on it. I've bookmarked your blog and am looking forward to loads more reviews.

Keep up the good work

Thanks very much”

I have forgotten what pleasure my writing has given me in the past and make a pact from today onwards that I will be trying to post at least once a week. There are a few places that I have eaten at recently and will start to write about them.

So stay posted and watch this space.

Brigitte





Comments

Popular Posts