Morphy Richards Sauté and Soup Maker

Morphy Richards Sauté and Soup Maker



I have finally given into temptation and bought myself a soup maker.  After doing my research I opted for the Morphy Richards Sauté and Soup Maker.  You need to do your research when it comes to prices, they vary from supplier to supplier, £99 directly from the manufacturers website, £69 at Curry's etc.  The cheapest I managed to find it was £59 from Amazon.  You can also get the non sauté one for £20 cheaaper.


It really is as easy as they claim. Since receiving mine on Tuesday we have had soup everyday.  One thing though they claim your soup will be ready in 21 minutes, not the case if you are using root vegetables.  I had to run it for another 21 minutes to ensure that the vegetables were cooked and the soup had a creamy consistency.

Today I decided to make roasted peppers and garlic soup.  I cut up the peppers and roasted them in the oven along with tons of garlic still in their skins.  Chopped in some celery, chicken stock cube, squirt of tomato and basil puree and finally a couple of twists of the pepper grinder.  



Once the pepper and garlic were roasted I simply added them to the soup maker (ensure you peel the garlic before adding) along with the rest of my ingredients. Add water to the max mark.


Put the lid on and select the mode you want to use.  As there were no root vegetables this soup only took the 21 minutes.


And in under half an hour you have the yummiest nourishing homemade soup.  If you buy yourself any gift this Christmas, make sure it is a soup maker.  I have never eaten so many vegetables, it can only be good for my health.


Comments

Popular Posts